Blocked Drains Reading Berkshire
Blocked Drains Reading Berkshire – Reading Drain Services
If you’re dealing with a blocked drain in Reading Berkshire, Reading Drain Services is here to help. Our specialist team is available 24/7 to provide fast and effective solutions for all your drainage issues, including unblocking kitchen sinks, toilets, showers, and garden drains caused by a variety of factors such as food waste, hair, and grease.
We use high-pressure water jetting equipment to blast away blockages and ensure all your drains are clear again. Our CCTV surveys can assess the extent of the problem and prevent further damage.
With over 15 years of experience, we provide a specialist and affordable drainage service throughout Reading Berkshire, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today at 0118 4640465 for a free quote and fast, efficient service.
Don’t let blocked drains cause damage to your home or business. Call our 24-hour emergency service on 0118 4640465 or email us at email@example.com for further information.
Drain unblocking is the process of removing a blockage from a drain, which can be caused by a number of things including hair, grease and food particles. It can also be caused by tree roots or other debris.
The most effective way to remove any blockage is by using high-pressure water jetting equipment. This method allows our engineers to accurately pinpoint where the blockage is and then blast it away with high-pressure water jets until all of your drains are clear again.
Blocked drains can cause a lot of damage to your home. If you have a blocked drain, it could be caused by a number of things including:
- Food waste that has been left in the sink or bathtub
- Hair that has been washed down the drain
- Grease from cooking food on the stove
If you let these things build up for long enough, they can form solid clumps of material inside your pipes. This will restrict water flow and prevent any other material from passing through. As this builds up over time, it becomes more and more difficult for wastewater to pass through your plumbing system and into the sewerage system where it belongs. This means that even when you do use your drains regularly (e.g., washing dishes), there isn’t enough water flowing out at speed to clear away all of these built-up materials effectively!
Blocked toilets can be a real pain, but not to worry! We have the tools and expertise to unblock your toilet quickly and efficiently.
We can unblock your toilet with minimal disruption to your home or business.
Blocked Kitchen Drain
- Blocked kitchen drain
- Blocked sink
- Blocked bathroom sink
- Blocked toilet
- Blocked shower drain
- Blocked downpipe (in the garden)
Blocked Bathroom Sink
Blocked sinks are a common problem, and one that is usually easily fixed. If you have a blocked sink or toilet, here’s how to unblock it:
- Use a plunger to dislodge the blockage. Remove the stopper and place the end of your plunger over it; push down firmly on top of the plunger, then pull up sharply. Repeat this process until there’s no more resistance from within your drainpipe.
- Flush with boiling water if your drains are still blocked after using a plunger (only suitable for kitchen sinks). Boiling water will loosen grease and other debris in your pipes so they can be cleared away by plunging them again later on. Pour boiling water down each drain while it’s open; allow 30 seconds for each one before switching off taps again (this may be enough time for drains to clear themselves).
Blocked Shower Drain
If your shower drain is blocked, don’t panic. There are a few things you can do to unblock it yourself.
- Use the plunger method: place a plunger over the drain and pump it up and down several times until you feel the air pressure increase in your ears or you see suction on top of water that has accumulated in the sink bowl (this indicates that soap and hair have been removed).
- Make sure no one is taking long showers- this can cause drains to get clogged up with hair
- Use baking soda and vinegar to unblock a drain by pouring 1 cup baking soda down the sink followed by 1 cup vinegar
Blocked drains Reading and West Berkshire
We can unblock your drain with our powerful high pressure water jetting equipment to remove the blockage in a fast and efficient manner. We also offer CCTV camera surveys to assess the extent of the problem and ensure that no further damage has been caused by a drain blockage.
Blocked Garden Drain
We can unblock your garden drain in Reading and west Berkshire.
- Tree roots: Tree roots are the most common cause of blockages to our domestic drains.
- Leaves: Leaves become compacted over time, causing them to build up in your gutters and downpipes, which can lead to a blocked drain outside.
- Debris: When leaves collect in your garden they can also cause problems with sewerage pipes as well as blocking drains with debris such as twigs or branches that have broken off trees above ground level. It’s important for you or your landlord/agent to keep this under control so that any blockages do not affect those living at the property next door!
With over 15 years of experience in the drain unblocking industry, we provide a specialist not expensive drainage service throughout Reading, west Berkshire and the surrounding areas. Our team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – so give us a call today on 0118 4640465
For over 15 years, our team of specialists has provided a range of plumbing services throughout Reading, west Berkshire and the surrounding areas. Our experts are available 24 hours a day (including weekends), so call today on 0118 4640465 to discuss your requirements
We are also happy to offer free advice and quotes over the phone or via email.
Are you in a situation where all your kitchen pipes are blocked?
Are you in a situation where all your kitchen pipes are blocked? If that’s the case, then you need to read this article and get rid of those blocked drains.
Blocked Drains Reading and west Berkshire will help you unblock any type of drain including toilet, sink, shower and downpipe. We also offer a garden drain service for properties with private gardens. Our team of dedicated plumbers have years of experience in dealing with all kinds of blocked drains. We’ll give you an affordable quote over the phone so there’s no need to make an appointment before calling us out!
Contact: For Reading Drain Services Call 0118 4640465 Today
If you need help with blocked drains in reading and west Berkshire, please contact our 24 hour emergency service on 0118 4640465. Or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
. We can help you with all your drainage needs, from blocked sinks to bathtubs and toilets.
Are you in a situation where all your kitchen pipes are blocked? If that’s the case, then you need to read this article and get rid of those blocked drains. Contact: For Reading Drain Services Call 0118 4640465 Today